Sunday 10 October 2010

40 Hadith on Fatima

--

40 Hadith of Holy Prophet about his daughter Fatima al Zahra


1) The Prophet said, “On the Day of Judgment, a caller will call out: “Lower your gaze until Fatima has passed.”

2) The Prophet said, “When I long for the fragrance of Paradise I smell the neck of Fatima.”

3) The Prophet said, “Of all the women in the Universe, four would suffice: Mary, Aseya, Khadija, and Fatima.”

4) The Prophet said, “Oh, Ali, Gabriel has informed me that God has married you to Fatima.”

5) The Prophet said, “I am not pleased unless Fatima is pleased.”

6) The Prophet said, “Oh, Ali, God has commanded me to marry you to Fatima.”

7) The Prophet said, “Verily, God married Ali to Fatima.”

8) The Prophet said, “All the children of a mother are attributed to their fatherly relation except the sons of Fatima.”

9) The Prophet said, “All the children of a woman are attributed to their father, but not the sons of Fatima.”

10) The Prophet said, “The most beloved of my family to me is Fatima.”

11) The Prophet said, “The four greatest women in the Universe are Mary, Aseya, Khadija, and Fatima.”

12) The Prophet said, “The head of the women of Paradise is Fatima.”

13) The Prophet said, “If I were separated from the fruits of Paradise I would kiss Fatima.”

14) The Prophet said, “Many men have reached completion, but no women have reached completion except four: Mary, Aseya, Khadija, and Fatima.”

15) The Prophet said, “The first people to enter Paradise will be Ali and Fatima.”

16) The Prophet said, “The verse of purification was revealed concerning five people: myself, Ali, Hassan, Hussein, and Fatima.”

17) The Prophet said, “The best women in Paradise will be Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima.”

18) The Prophet said, “The first one to enter Paradise will be Fatima.”

19) The Prophet said, “The Messiah (Mehdi) is from my family, from the sons of Fatima.”

20) The Prophet said, “Verily, God has weaned (fatama) my daughter Fatima and her children and those who love them from the Hellfire, and that is why she is named Fatima.”

21) The Prophet said, “Fatima, you will be the first amongst my lineage to follow after me.”

22) The Prophet said, “Fatima is part of me. Whatever upsets her upsets me, and whatever harms her harms me.”

23) The Prophet said, “Fatima is part of me, and whoever pleases her, pleases me.”

24) The Prophet said, “Fatima is the head of the women of Paradise.”

25) The Prophet said, “Fatima is part of me, so whoever makes her angry makes me angry.”

26) The Prophet said, “Fatima is a maiden of Paradise created in human form.”

27) The Prophet said, “Fatima is a Princess (Hur) of Paradise in human form, she does not receive any kind of menses.”

28) The Prophet said, “Fatima is part of me, whatever harms her harms me, and whatever is against her is against me.”

29) The Prophet said, “Fatima is part of me - whatever makes her angry makes me angry, and whatever pleases her pleases me.”

30) The Prophet said, “Fatima is more beloved to me than you, oh Ali, and you are dearer to me than her.”

31) The Prophet said, “Fatima is part of me and she is my heart and the soul which is between my two sides.”

32) The Prophet said, “Fatima is the head of the women of my nation.”

33) The Prophet said, “Fatima is a branch of me, what pleases her pleases me, and what saddens her, saddens me.”

34) The Prophet said, “Fatima is part of me - whatever causes her pain causes me pain, and whatever makes her happy makes me happy.”

35) The Prophet said, “Fatima is part of me, whoever harms her has harmed me.”

36) The Prophet said, “Fatima is the joy of my heart, and her sons are the fruit of my soul.”

37) The Prophet said, “Fatima is not like the women of the children of Adam.”

38) The Prophet said, “Fatima is part of me - what saddens her saddens me, and what pleases her pleases me.”

39) The Prophet said, “Oh Fatima, verily God is angry when you are angry.”

40) The Prophet said, “Fatima, God will not torture you or any of your children.”


* * *

____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment